As a collector’s favorite watch, this 60’s Autavia chronograph worn by legendary drivers will be honored in 2017.
Autavia by the automobile (AUTomobile) and aviation (AVIAtion) two words abbreviated form, is a rotating bezel, large scroll and the classic black and white chronograph color synonymous. The brand’s iconic 1962 vintage now incorporates the new upgraded features and exclusive home-made movement to celebrate its 55th anniversary with its new vintage look.
The new generation of Autavia watch design avant-garde while loyal to the original, and fully demonstrated the golden age of racing spirit. Like the pioneering pioneer, this contemporary style reigns from the 2016 “The Autavia Cup” online contest of unprecedented choice: by more than 50,000 netizens, in 16 retro-style watches The overwhelming victory of the Autavia “Rindt” is the engraving of the famous F1 driver Jochen Rindt.
• Designed by Jack Heuer in 1962, the Autavia collection is the first chronograph with a rotating bezel to be replaced with a new look.
• It is the watch worn by the most famous racing drivers of the 1960s and 1970s: Jochen Rindt, Mario Andretti, Jo Siffert, Clay Regazzoni …
• Named alphabet of the AUTomobile and AVIAtion from the 1933 Heuer-built first car and airplane dashboard timer.
• The 1960s racing spirit combined with contemporary features reinterprets the collector’s dream logo.
• Inspired by the Autavia “Rindt” worn by the legendary 1966 F1 legend Jochen Rindt.
• Choose from 16 vintage styles during the “Autavia Cup” event (an unprecedented online interactive event held in 2016) by web users voting.
• Black rotating bezel, three large white scroll hands, rugged lines and perfect readability inspired by the original style.
• Expanded 42 mm diameter, 100 meter waterproof, 6 o’clock date window and Heuer-02 proprietary self-winding chronograph movement for the new model.
The new generation of Autavia is not only a republication of iconic watch styles, but also demonstrates respect for the true racing world and its roots through technology-enhancing features – the TAG Heuer’s iconic precision features. New mode of operation, modern functions, contemporary machinery. Long-lasting style, legendary, retro-chicanery enthusiast obsessed with the rough temperament. 1960s F1 hero dedicated watch. Legend, with kerosene, cigarettes and adrenaline in the same. Autavia will always represent this ever-changing and exciting world.
The return of the Autavia collection goes back to The Autavia Cup, a unique and large online event held in the spring of 2016. The purpose of this event is to bring together collectors and fans of the brand and to discuss it with watch experts, eventually casting out a vintage watch as the inspiration for the Autavia replica watch.
By voting, netizens choose their favorite paragraph from 16 first-generation Autavia watches of the 1960s. After two stages of selection, the total number of votes totaling more than 50,000, in the final four works selected winner: 1966 famous Autavia style, Ref.2446 Mark 3, this watch was named “Rindt” To commemorate the famous F1 champion Jochen Rindt, named for its long-term wear of the watch.
Watch replica fans like to regain return to watch: This innovative cooperation project, which reflects the Replica TAG Heuer Watches for true lovers and consultants, the commitment and respect. The reverberation of “Autavia Rindt” on social media has revived this winning replica watch. Based on the second case, slim bezel, beveled lugs, black face plate, three white chronographs, straight-line hands and polished stainless steel match-shaped hour-markers with luminous markings, this epoch-making new work boasts the winner Trait. Jochen Rindt, the “ambassador” of the watch, is one of the greatest riders in Formula One history and is well-known for his timepieces.
Classic often comes from the unique design. But on the contrary, Autavia is known for its changing image. Two or three time plates, different bezel scales, GMT features, diving or military watches, a variety of different looks make the watch a collector’s chase. At first, Autavia showed elegance in simple black and white. By the 1970s, the watch added more color, echoing the car culture of that era. On its 55th anniversary, this historic chronograph evolves as the technology evolves and innovates. Tribute to the predecessors, the new Autavia is not just a simple engraving of antique timepieces, it is to regain the glory of the past as a manifestation of today’s roots.
Copyright belongs to www.winstoncuponline.com.